Gorgeous actress Samantha is one of the leading actresses down south. Today, her latest Tamil film, Theri, is releasing on the occasion of Tamil new year and Samantha is hoping that the film will change her fortunes this new year.
Last year, Samantha had two big releases in Tamil, Vikram’s 10 Endrathukulla and Dhanush’s Thangamagan. Both these films flopped and even the much hyped Bangalore Naatkal, where played a cameo, failed to bring her the much needed success.
Theri is releasing amid a lot of positive buzz and humongous expectations, and Samantha is highly confident about the film’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : According to you, which director should Vijay Deverakonda work with?
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India trailer: Inspiring journey of a young woman’s dream
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Krish’s amazing feat amid COVID; Wraps up entire talkie in 35 days
- Fun video: Pooja Hegde turns director for her stylist
- Another film on Komaram Bheem on the cards