Passionate filmmaker Gunasekhar’s ambitious mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam, is being eagerly awaited by movie lovers. This period epic will feature Samantha in the title role. This evening, Sam took to Twitter and introduced the actor who will be playing Dushyant in the movie.
As being speculated, young Malayalam hero Dev Mohan has been roped in to play Dushyant, the scion of the Puru dynasty. Dev Mohan is popular for his role in Aditi Rao Hydari’s 2020 Malayalam film, Sufiyum Sujatayum. Shaakuntalam’s regular shoot will kick-start soon.. Neelima Guna is bankrolling this pan-India project and Manisharma is composing the soundtrack.
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) March 6, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film