Star heroine Samantha has been chosen as Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Woman for the year 2019. The actress, who grabbed the number three spot last year, beat young beauties like Sanjana Vij (2), PV Sindhu (3), Aditi Rao Hydari (4) and Pooja Hegde (5) to seal the honor this year.
When asked when does she feel desirable, Samantha gave a beautiful response. “When I go on a date night with my husband, I feel pretty sexy and desirable,” Sam said. Sam went on to say that she must have become desirable to other people when she became stronger.
“Confidence is a big factor. When you are confident, you give out a different vibe. I think more than just physical appearance, it’s how people are from the inside that makes them more desirable,” Sam said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films
- Adipurush shoot faces a major speed breaker