Star heroine Samantha has been chosen as Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Woman for the year 2019. The actress, who grabbed the number three spot last year, beat young beauties like Sanjana Vij (2), PV Sindhu (3), Aditi Rao Hydari (4) and Pooja Hegde (5) to seal the honor this year.
When asked when does she feel desirable, Samantha gave a beautiful response. “When I go on a date night with my husband, I feel pretty sexy and desirable,” Sam said. Sam went on to say that she must have become desirable to other people when she became stronger.
“Confidence is a big factor. When you are confident, you give out a different vibe. I think more than just physical appearance, it’s how people are from the inside that makes them more desirable,” Sam said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Pawan’s die-hard fan in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix