Samantha, who’s currently acting in Atharintiki Dharedhi, is completely mesmerized with Trivikram’s writing style. The writer and director is one of the most influential filmmakers of contemporary Telugu cinema and his dialogues have made a distinct mark on Telugu film audience for over 10 years now.
Apparently, the dialogues in his latest film Atharintiki Dharedhi is going to be as entertaining as they were in Trivikram’s earlier films and the director has found a new fan in Samantha. “The tag line of the pawan-Trivikram film should be maatalatho maaya…Trivikram my respect,” she tweeted.
Currently, the film is being shot in Ramoji Film City and except for a song and some talkie portion, the entire film’s shooting has been wrapped up. Samantha is paired up with Pawan Kalyan in this film and Pranitha Subhash is the other actress. BVSN Prasad is the producer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. The film is expected to hit the screens on August 7.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Venky Mama
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search