Samantha is the reigning queen of Tollywood and this year, she’s all set to make a huge splash in Tamil cinema with two huge projects opposite Suriya and Vijay respectively. In Telugu, she’ll soon be seen in NTR’s Rabhasa, V V Vinayak’s untitled film, Manam and she has been approached for few other films.
While some of her contemporaries like Kajal and Tamannaah have jumped on to the Bollywood bandwagon, Samantha clarifies that she is not even keen about offers from Bollywood. Talking to a leading newspaper she said, “Mumbai to home to heroines like Kajal and Tamannaah. Just like I want to do more work in South, they are keen on doing films in Hindi, which is their mother tongue. I’m not keen on going to B-town. I am not even tempted to make an attempt.”
Interestingly, she did a cameo in Ek Deewana Tha, which was also directed by Gautham Menon. Apart from this, she had shot for the Hindi version of Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu; however, the film released only in Telugu and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move