Samantha has joined the team of Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. The film’s unit is currently in Kutralam, Tamil Nadu where some key scenes are being shot on the principal cast including Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu, Samantha and Anjali. Our sources say that a solo song is being shot in Samantha right now and it’s shaping out quite well. KV Guhan is the cinematographer and the song is being shot in the scenic locales in and around Kutralam. Directed by Srikanth Addala, the film is touted to be a neat family entertainer. Dil Raju is producing the film and Mickey J Meyer is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release