Samantha has joined the team of Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. The film’s unit is currently in Kutralam, Tamil Nadu where some key scenes are being shot on the principal cast including Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu, Samantha and Anjali. Our sources say that a solo song is being shot in Samantha right now and it’s shaping out quite well. KV Guhan is the cinematographer and the song is being shot in the scenic locales in and around Kutralam. Directed by Srikanth Addala, the film is touted to be a neat family entertainer. Dil Raju is producing the film and Mickey J Meyer is composing the music.
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya