Samantha is back on the sets of her upcoming film with NTR after a brief gap. The film has been tentatively titled as Rabhasa and Santosh Srinivas is directing the film. Recently, when rumours began rounds that Samantha had fallen sick, she clarified that she only took a small break for two days since she was exhausted after shooting back to back for several weeks.
Now that Samantha is back on the sets, all the rumours about her health have been put to rest. The film is said to be an action entertainer and Samantha is, once again, experimenting with her looks. Some key scenes were shot on NTR and Samantha today and this schedule is expected to continue for the next few days. Pranita Subhash is the other lead actress in the film and Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the film.
Apart from this film, Samantha will also be shooting for V V Vinayak’s untitled film and another film with Suriya in lead role.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA