Samantha has joined the sets of her upcoming bilingual film Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu in Chennai. For the past few days, she was in Hyderabad where she had been dubbing for Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. Now that she has wrapped most part of the dubbing, she flew to Chennai yesterday to shoot a song for Gautham Menon’s film. Nani is playing the lead role in the Telugu version, whereas Jiiva is playing the lead in the Tamil version of the film. Gautham Menon has decided to release the film on December 14 and over the next few weeks the remaining part of the film and the patch work will be wrapped up. Ilayaraja has scored the music. C Kalyan is presenting the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arundhati actor’s solid initiative for medical workers
- Poll : Which of these star hero makeovers impressed you the most?
- Mahesh Babu thanks cops for their relentless services
- Buzz: Young hero’s film to skip theatrical release?
- Pawan is a gift to Telugu cinema says, young heroine
- Yet another top producer to enter the OTT world