Samantha has been shooting without a break over the past few weeks. Last month, she flew to Japan to shoot a song for V V Vinayak’s film and immediately joined the sets of Rabhasa, before flying to Mumbai to shoot for Suriya starrer Anjaan.
For the past few days, she had been busy shooting for Rabhasa in Hyderabad and she’s going to wrap up her part in this schedule later today. The actress was spotted recently at the audio launch of her upcoming film ‘Autonagar Surya’ and she was all smiles at the event. Now, she’s gearing up to join the sets of Suriya’s Anjaan in Mumbai. This film will soon be shot in Goa. Lingusamy is directing the film.
Meanwhile, she is reportedly in talks with Trivikram Srinivas for his upcoming film with Allu Arjun. Given the number of high profile projects she has in hand, it certainly looks like 2014 is going to be a big year for Samantha as far as her career is concerned.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu