Karthik Subbaraj’s recent Tamil film Pizza was hailed as one of the best Tamil films of 2012. In fact, the film was screened at the South Asian Film Festival held recently in Paris and Karthik Subbaraj has become one of the most talked about directors in Tamil film industry these days. Vijay Sethupathi and Remya Nambeesan had played the lead roles. The film had got rave reviews from nearly everyone and the latest celebrity to join the list is none other than Samantha. Soon after watching the film, Samanthe said, “Pizza is one of the best films I have seen in recent times and I urge everyone to watch it. I am really impressed with Karthik Subbaraj’s direction and Vijay Sethupathi, Remya Nambeesan acted really well in the film.” Suresh Kondeti and Thammareddy Bharadwaj are producing the Telugu version and it’s going to release on February 15.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai