Star heroine Samantha will next be seen in the Telugu remake of the blockbuster Tamil romantic drama, 96. Tentatively titled Janu, the film is slated for a Valentine’s weekend release in February next year. Prem Kumar, the debutant who directed 96, is helming the Telugu version as well.
Today, Prem Kumar celebrates his birthday and Samantha took to Twitter to wish her director. And she went on to make a big statement as she wished him. “It’s your time and it’s going to be your time for a long time. Thank you for recreating the magic,” Samantha wrote in her tweet.
Prem Kumar went on to win several awards and critical acclaim for his work in 96. Going by Samantha’s words, it looks like he has indeed recreated the same magic in the Telugu version.
Wishing my dear director @Premkumar1710 a very happy birthday 🥳 🍰🎂.. it’s your time and it’s going to be your time for a long time .. Thankyou for recreating the magic . #Janu pic.twitter.com/S6gIdRDGL3
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) November 17, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor still in consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film