Samantha has been juggling between her acting and endorsement commitments for quite sometime now. She was recently in Pune to shoot for a song along with Mahesh Babu for Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. While the rest of the team came back to Hyderabad, Samantha drove to Mumbai to shoot for an ad for Dabur Odonil. She had been signed up as Dabur’s brand ambassador recently and this is the first ad she’ll be shooting for the brand. “Bombay Bombay..D city tat never sleeps…driving in from Pune..A two day shoot fr dabur odonil..tired but have my reasons to be happy,” she tweeted. After wrapping up her shoot in Mumbai, she’ll return to Hyderabad to take part in the remaining part of the shoot of Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and she also has a song left to be shot for Autonagar Surya. Samantha had earlier stated that she’ll wrap up all her commitments by December 20 this year. After a small break, she’ll join the sets of NTR-Harish Shankar’s untitled film and Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram Srinivas’s next film in January, 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting