Samantha has been juggling between her acting and endorsement commitments for quite sometime now. She was recently in Pune to shoot for a song along with Mahesh Babu for Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. While the rest of the team came back to Hyderabad, Samantha drove to Mumbai to shoot for an ad for Dabur Odonil. She had been signed up as Dabur’s brand ambassador recently and this is the first ad she’ll be shooting for the brand. “Bombay Bombay..D city tat never sleeps…driving in from Pune..A two day shoot fr dabur odonil..tired but have my reasons to be happy,” she tweeted. After wrapping up her shoot in Mumbai, she’ll return to Hyderabad to take part in the remaining part of the shoot of Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and she also has a song left to be shot for Autonagar Surya. Samantha had earlier stated that she’ll wrap up all her commitments by December 20 this year. After a small break, she’ll join the sets of NTR-Harish Shankar’s untitled film and Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram Srinivas’s next film in January, 2013.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy