Ram Charan, Samantha starrer Rangasthalam, which is being directed by Sukumar, has become one of the most talked about films in recent times. First, whoever visited the film’s sets in Hyderabad couldn’t stop praising how authentic the village set looks, and then, Ram Charan himself has been sharing few pictures from the shooting spot where the art director Shivam Rao had created a distinct 80s look.
Now, Samantha has joined the chorus and stated that the Rangasthalam is an absolute honest film. Sharing couple of pictures from the shoot, Samantha said, “#Rangasthalam there is such beauty in simplicity ! Very little is needed to make a happy life . I so enjoy being a part of this absolutely honest film.”
While the film is said to be inspired from Sukumar’s own life back in his village, it remains to be seen what he has done this time with such an interesting star cast and backdrop. Ratnavelu is the cinematographer and DSP is the music composer.
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?