Samantha seems to have decided to make up for all the lost time due to her illness which kept her out of action for more than two months. Ever since she made her comeback last month, she has been shooting back to back without a break for Nandini Reddy’s untitled film, Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu and Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. Couple of days ago, she even shot few scenes for Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu before returning to the sets of Nandini Reddy’s film later that day. Currently, she’s wrapping up a song for Nandini Reddy’s film in Hyderabad. “Now back to more dancing….sigh…but lookin frward to some ‘JUST ANDI’ home food from sids mom….yummmmmmmmm..Hand leg coordination along with the lip sync……chala worst andi….chala kashtam,” she tweeted. Thaman has composed the music and Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the film. The film’s entire shooting will be completed in another schedule which will begin shortly. Meanwhile, Samantha is gearing up to join the shooting of Ram Charan’s Yevadu.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa