Samantha’s critically acclaimed investigative thriller, U-Turn, is having a steady run at multiplexs and A centres across the twin Telugu states and also in overseas. Accolades are pouring in for the movie, Samantha and the rest of the cast and crew of U-Turn.
Even star director Sukumar is all praises for his Rangasthalam actress. He took to Facebook and said that Samantha never ceases to amaze him with her acting skills. Praising the film, Sukumar said that U-Turn is an intriguing and intense film that keeps one guessing and is a refreshing take on the thriller genre. “Great writing, good social message and well placed,” Sukumar wrote about the movie.
Sukumar further congratulated the main cast – Aadhi Pinisetty, Rahul Ravindran and Bhumika Chawla – and director Pawan Kumar and the background score.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release