Star Tollywood and Kollywood actress Samantha is all set to spread her wings by playing a key role in the soon-to-release Amazon Prime series, The Family Man. In a latest promotional interview, Sam explained the major difference between Bollywood and the Southern film industries.
“In Bollywood, there’s a lot of freedom to make a film targeting the audiences who like one particular genre. There is no pressure to reach everyone’s expectations. But that’s not the case with the Southern film industries. We have to keep everyone who steps into a movie theater while making a film,” Samantha said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virata Parvam seals its release date finally
- Anasuya’s Thank You Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream
- Tamil exhibitors demand 10% extra share from Master’s makers
- Big update: Prabhas to join forces with star Bollywood director