Star Tollywood and Kollywood actress Samantha is all set to spread her wings by playing a key role in the soon-to-release Amazon Prime series, The Family Man. In a latest promotional interview, Sam explained the major difference between Bollywood and the Southern film industries.
“In Bollywood, there’s a lot of freedom to make a film targeting the audiences who like one particular genre. There is no pressure to reach everyone’s expectations. But that’s not the case with the Southern film industries. We have to keep everyone who steps into a movie theater while making a film,” Samantha said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K