It’s well known that actress Samantha will be making her debut in the web-series scene with the sequel to the acclaimed Amazon Prime original series, The Family Man. Sam will be pulling off a major surprise by portraying a negative role in this much-awaited series.
Sam opened up about The Family Man series in a latest interview. “OTT gives us an opportunity to break rules. I’ve broken a lot of rules with The Family Man 2, and really experimented with something extremely new,” Samantha said. She further said that she is very happy with the with the output. “It’s going to be a good surprise for everyone who is used to seeing me do a particular type of role,” she added.
Sam recently made her OTT debut with a talk show, titled Sam Jam, on Aha. She will soon begin shooting for a horror thriller under Nandini Reddy’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi to make a cameo in a horror drama
- Ragini Dwivedi set to make a comeback in films
- Janhvi Kapoor auditions for Hollywood films
- Venkatesh’s Drushyam 2 to kick-start on this date
- Young Telugu actress’ husband all set to turn director
- Puri Jagannadh’s special care for son’s Romantic