Samantha is all praise for Atlee, who has directed her upcoming film Adhirindhi. The film, which will be releasing in Tamil as Mersal, stars Vijay in triple roles, along with Samantha, Kajal and Nithya Menen.
Talking about Atlee, Samantha said, “The kind of command he has over his craft is pretty amazing for someone of his age. There’s a lot of positivity when he is around and I think that’s one of the reasons why stars like Vijay love working with him. I just couldn’t say no to him when he approached me for Mersal.”
AR Rahman has scored the music and GK Vishnu is the cinematographer. The film will release for Diwali.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars