Samantha is all praise for Atlee, who has directed her upcoming film Adhirindhi. The film, which will be releasing in Tamil as Mersal, stars Vijay in triple roles, along with Samantha, Kajal and Nithya Menen.
Talking about Atlee, Samantha said, “The kind of command he has over his craft is pretty amazing for someone of his age. There’s a lot of positivity when he is around and I think that’s one of the reasons why stars like Vijay love working with him. I just couldn’t say no to him when he approached me for Mersal.”
AR Rahman has scored the music and GK Vishnu is the cinematographer. The film will release for Diwali.
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun