Samantha is all praise for Atlee, who has directed her upcoming film Adhirindhi. The film, which will be releasing in Tamil as Mersal, stars Vijay in triple roles, along with Samantha, Kajal and Nithya Menen.
Talking about Atlee, Samantha said, “The kind of command he has over his craft is pretty amazing for someone of his age. There’s a lot of positivity when he is around and I think that’s one of the reasons why stars like Vijay love working with him. I just couldn’t say no to him when he approached me for Mersal.”
AR Rahman has scored the music and GK Vishnu is the cinematographer. The film will release for Diwali.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson