Fresh from the super success of her recently released fantasy drama, Oh! Baby, actress Samantha is slowly moving on to her next. Sam will commence shooting for 96’s Telugu remake. The film is being directed by Premkumar, who had also directed the Tamil original, and produced by Dil Raju.
As per the latest updates, Samantha has begun preparing for her role in this much-awaited remake. She is currently busy reading the script and understanding the nuances of her role. The shooting will resume from August second week, after Sharwanand is free from Ranarangam’s promotions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s mom Menaka gives her a pleasant surprise
- Official: Most Eligible Bachelor gets a new release date
- Love Story’s 2-day Nizam share; Solid run continues
- What’s the point of being called Power Star without power?: Pawan Kalyan
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director