Samantha is a busy bee these days. While she is awaiting the release of Jaanu in February, and her much awaited foray in digital space with Family Man Season 2 making waves already, the actress has her hands full. And if this wasn’t enough to get her admirers excited about what she is up to, the actress revealed more details about a secret project that she has been working on for quite sometime.
It turns out that Samantha is one of the founders of a new age learning centre meant for kids. Named as “Ekam”, the pre school is going to open its doors soon in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. Samantha’s friends and businesswomen Shilpa Reddy and Mukta Khurana are also co-founders of this learning centre. More details about the preschool are expected to be revealed soon.
Incidentally, it’s the first time that Samantha has become part of an initiative which focuses on education and learning. Her NGO, Pratyusha Foundation has been doing exemplary work to take care of medical issues for children from poor and underprivileged backgrounds, and Samantha has been working with local weavers to give modern twist to handlooms.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Prabhas’ films is going to make it big at Indian box office?
- Sai Pallavi’s dance treat in Love Story’s Saranga Dariya song
- Sunil in and as Maryada Krishnayya; First look out
- Here’s when anchor Sree Mukhi plans to get married
- Prabhas to kick-start Adipurush next week
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?