Samantha is a busy bee these days. While she is awaiting the release of Jaanu in February, and her much awaited foray in digital space with Family Man Season 2 making waves already, the actress has her hands full. And if this wasn’t enough to get her admirers excited about what she is up to, the actress revealed more details about a secret project that she has been working on for quite sometime.
It turns out that Samantha is one of the founders of a new age learning centre meant for kids. Named as “Ekam”, the pre school is going to open its doors soon in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. Samantha’s friends and businesswomen Shilpa Reddy and Mukta Khurana are also co-founders of this learning centre. More details about the preschool are expected to be revealed soon.
Incidentally, it’s the first time that Samantha has become part of an initiative which focuses on education and learning. Her NGO, Pratyusha Foundation has been doing exemplary work to take care of medical issues for children from poor and underprivileged backgrounds, and Samantha has been working with local weavers to give modern twist to handlooms.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary