Actress Samantha recently wrapped up the shooting for her pan-India mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam. Sam will be playing the titular role in the movie. She revealed in a latest interview that it’s been a long-cherished dream to play a princess like in Disney movies, and that she is happy to have finally realised her dream through Shaakuntalam.
Talking about her next dream role, Samantha revealed that she now wants to play a superhero in the future. “I don’t want to play a character that shouts for help when in trouble, but I want to play a character which fights back. I don’t know when I will be fulfilling this dream though,” said Samantha.
Apart from Shaakuntalam, Sam will also be seen in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual multi-starrer, which also features Vijay Sethupathi and Nayanthara.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength