Samantha is a busy bee these days. Recently, she went to Japan to shoot for her upcoming film in V V Vinayak’s direction and as soon as she came back to Hyderabad, the actress joined the sets of Rabhasa. NTR, Samantha and Pranita Shubash are playing the lead roles in this action entertainer and Santosh Srinivas is directing it.
Now, Samantha is gearing up to join the sets of her upcoming Tamil film in which she’s paired up with Suriya. Lingusamy is directing this film and the shooting is currently happening in Mumbai. Suriya’s introduction song was shot last week in a huge set that was specially erected for the film. Buzz is that Suriya is playing the role of a gangster.
Samantha is expected to join the film’s sets in couple of days and she’ll be shooting for nearly 10 days. It certainly looks like she’ll be working and spending her New Year in Mumbai because of this film.
Articles that might interest you
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film