Samantha’s golden streak in Kollywood has been one of the biggest newsmakers in recent times. After pairing up with Suriya in N Lingusamy’s upcoming film Anjaan, the actress is all set to team up with Vijay in an untitled film under A R Murugadoss’ direction.
The film was launched earlier this month in Kolkata and after shooting there for few days, the film unit has moved to Chennai. Samantha is expected to join this film’s sets tomorrow and some scenes are going to be canned at the airport. As per the latest reports, the film will soon be shot in Hyderabad. More details about this action entertainer are expected to be revealed soon.
Samantha wrapped up shooting for a song in Panchgani, a popular tourist destination in Maharashtra for her upcoming film with Suriya. Meanwhile, two of her upcoming Telugu films, Autonagar Surya and Manam are gearing up for release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero