Samantha’s golden streak in Kollywood has been one of the biggest newsmakers in recent times. After pairing up with Suriya in N Lingusamy’s upcoming film Anjaan, the actress is all set to team up with Vijay in an untitled film under A R Murugadoss’ direction.
The film was launched earlier this month in Kolkata and after shooting there for few days, the film unit has moved to Chennai. Samantha is expected to join this film’s sets tomorrow and some scenes are going to be canned at the airport. As per the latest reports, the film will soon be shot in Hyderabad. More details about this action entertainer are expected to be revealed soon.
Samantha wrapped up shooting for a song in Panchgani, a popular tourist destination in Maharashtra for her upcoming film with Suriya. Meanwhile, two of her upcoming Telugu films, Autonagar Surya and Manam are gearing up for release soon.
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again