If the latest buzz doing rounds in Tamil film industry is to be believed, Samantha might soon sing a song in Gautham Menon’s upcoming film Neethane En Ponvasantham. This film is the Tamil version of Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu. According to a rumour, Gautham Menon wanted Samantha and Jiiva to sing an Ilayaraja’s song in the film. Although both of them were quite excited, Gautham Menon had to convince them to sing the song as the lead pair were quite nervous as Ilayaraja himself was composing the music. Buzz is that this song was recently recorded in London when Samantha paid a visit to meet Gautham Menon and Ilayaraja. Since neither Gautham Menon nor Samantha have confirmed this latest development, it might just be a rumour but fans of Samantha have a look forward to if this rumour indeed comes true. We’ll have to wait and see till the film’s audio is released.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion