Actress Samantha will next be seen in Gunasekhar’s ambitious mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam. Sam is playing the titular role of Shakuntala in this pan-India project. Now, the latest reports reveal that Samantha has given her nod for yet another female-centric film.
Apparently, veteran producer Sivalenka Krishna Prasad, who bankrolled Nani’s Gentleman and Sudheer Babu’s Sammohanam, recently approached Samantha with a script penned by a debut director. Sam is said to have liked the script and her character and allocated her dates from November. A formal announcement regarding this exciting project is expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers