The devastating Chennai floods not only paralysed the lives of millions of normal citizens but also affected numerous celebrities and other affluent personalities. After the likes of Siddharth, Kamal Haasan and many more, south Indian Cinema’s reigning queen Samantha too had to spend a few sleepless nights due to Chennai floods.
Speaking to a national English news daily, Samantha revealed her ordeals as she could not communicate with her parents for more than three days because of bad or no network. “I have so many relatives and friends stuck there; they are suffering! So many people in Chennai don’t even have food and water, I feel so guilty,” said the actress.
Samantha also vowed to do whatever she can to help the flood victims and also requested everyone to do their bit.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?