Actress Samantha brought cheer to a number of underprivileged kids at the Spoorthi foundation by treating them to a Christmas party. Samantha funded the event and her fans organised the celebrations for the kids.
Samantha’s fans distributed sweets and goodies among the kids and made them happy. Samantha was not present at the party, as she was busy with shooting commitments. The actress is currently busy with the shooting of NTR’s film in Kandireega Srinivas’s direction. She is also working for V.V.Vinayak’s movie in which Bellamkonda Suresh’s son is making his debut.
Good going Samantha.
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections