Samantha is thrilled with the success of Raju Gari Gadhi 2. Directed by Ohmkar, the film had Samantha playing a crucial role, along with Nagarjuna, and it opened to great numbers at the box-office over the weekend.
Sharing her happiness about the film’s success, Samantha said, “This is the best wedding gift that Telugu audiences gave me. I am grateful to everyone for making the film such a big hit.” The actress was unanimously praised for her performance in the film, and Nagarjuna even called her the lucky charm of the film.
Her next film Mersal is slated for release for Diwali, and she’ll also be shooting for Rangasthalam.
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?
- Spokesperson opens up about Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- Popular Tamil TV host to debut in Tollywood