Samantha is thrilled with the success of Raju Gari Gadhi 2. Directed by Ohmkar, the film had Samantha playing a crucial role, along with Nagarjuna, and it opened to great numbers at the box-office over the weekend.
Sharing her happiness about the film’s success, Samantha said, “This is the best wedding gift that Telugu audiences gave me. I am grateful to everyone for making the film such a big hit.” The actress was unanimously praised for her performance in the film, and Nagarjuna even called her the lucky charm of the film.
Her next film Mersal is slated for release for Diwali, and she’ll also be shooting for Rangasthalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi directors to do a film with Akhil?
- Security beefed up for Saif Ali Khan
- Revealed- Budget of Vijay-Puri’s LIGER
- Prabhas’ Adipurush all set for a grand launch
- Sonu Sood eyeing Sankranthi hit for a remake?
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath