Following her separation from her ex-husband Naga Chaitanya, actress Samantha seems to be on a signing spree. Sam has already signed a female-centric project in Tollywood and the film will be going on the floors in November. Now, the latest updates reveal that Sam has signed her maiden Bollywood project.
Apparently, Samantha will be making an official announcement regarding her debut Hindi project very soon. As of now, details about the film’s cast and crew have been kept under wraps. Sam earned a lot of praise for her performance in The Family Man 2. She even purchased a flat in Mumbai to concentrate on her career in Bollywood.
Samantha will next be seen in Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam and the Tamil romantic multi-starrer with Vijay Sethupathi and Nayanthara, Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kaadhal.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours