Samantha had only recently recovered from the Myositis condition that she had been suffering from. The actress is back to taking part in shoots now.
The latest we hear is that Samantha is set to go super aggressive with Shaakuntalam’s promotional campaign. This is a comeback film of sorts for Samantha and the actress is pinning her hopes on the same.
Samantha will apparently promote Shaakuntalam in the most aggressive way possible. Given that is one of the costliest projects in Sam’s career, the actress is indeed obliged to promote the film to the best of her capabilities.
With Shaakuntalam lined up for release on the 14th of April this year, the promotional campaign shouldn’t be too far from now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Nani reveals when HIT 3 will start shooting
- John Wick 4 opens to positive reviews
- PAN Indian film’s trailer to be launched soon
- Viral Video: Ravi Teja & Nani groove to chartbuster Dhoom Dhaam Dhosthaan song
- Musical update on Mega hero’s next is here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food