Prince Mahesh Babu’s next project under the direction of Srikanth Addala, will go on floors from the second week of September.Tilted Brahmotsavam, the movie is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual which will be produced by Prasad V Potluri under his PVP Cinema banner.
Gorgeous actress Samantha, who is playing one of the three female leads in the film is very excited to join the shoot which will kick start on the 20th of September. Along with Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are also playing the female leads in the film.
- NTR leaves for Aravinda Sametha’s abroad shoot
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release