Samantha is all set to join the sets of U-Turn early next week. The actress had shot few scenes for the film in Rajahmundry in February, before she took a break to wrap up her other projects including Rangasthalam, Mahanati, and Seema Raja.
For the past few days, Samantha was in the US on a vacation and also to spend time with Naga Chaitanya. She is going to start shooting for U Turn as soon as she returns to Hyderabad, and she will be busy with the project for the next few days.
The film is being directed by Pawan Kumar, and it also stars Aadhi Pinisetty in a lead role.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date