Samantha is all set to join the sets of U-Turn early next week. The actress had shot few scenes for the film in Rajahmundry in February, before she took a break to wrap up her other projects including Rangasthalam, Mahanati, and Seema Raja.
For the past few days, Samantha was in the US on a vacation and also to spend time with Naga Chaitanya. She is going to start shooting for U Turn as soon as she returns to Hyderabad, and she will be busy with the project for the next few days.
The film is being directed by Pawan Kumar, and it also stars Aadhi Pinisetty in a lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli’s speech highlights this aspect of HIT 2
- Varisu: Date and time locked for Ranjithame Telugu version
- Ram Charan’s Instagram profile clocks 10 million followers
- Pawan Kalyan to be super busy from December
- Confirmed: HIT 2 to have a Hindi release
- New release plan for Akhil’s Agent