Soon after the release of Jaanu, Samantha has been off the radar for a bit; however, it turns out that she has been quite busy planning for the launch of one of her new projects. We had earlier reported that she has ventured into the pre-school business and has partnered with Shilpa Reddy and educationist Mukta Khurana for the same.
Now, the actress has revealed that the doors to the pre-school, Ekam Learning Centre, are going to open on February 22. The pre-school is located in Jubilee Hills and the three partners are quite excited about their plans for providing quality education and learning to young children.
Apparently, Samantha has been working with her partners for more than a year and now, seeing their dream come true has made them quite emotional. More details about the pre-school are expected to be revealed soon.
View this post on Instagram
The doors to @ekamearlylearning open on the 22nd of February 2020…. "It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men”-Frederick Douglass .. incredibly proud of our baby @ekamearlylearning @shilpareddy.official @muktakhuranaofficial .. giving our future wings to fly 👦👧
Articles that might interest you:
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times
- Nara Rohit’s big donation to fight Coronavirus
- Yet another international actor passes away due to Covid-19
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity