We had already reported that Rana Daggubati will be acting in a multilingual film tentatively titled Ghazi. The film, based on the book ‘Blue Fish’ written by Sankalp Reddy, will be produced by PVP Cinema and directed by Sankalp himself. As per the latest buzz, leading actress Samantha is in talks with the production house to play the female lead in Ghazi.
Touted to be India’s first submarine warfare film, Ghazi showcases the mysterious events that surrounded the sinking of Pakistan’s PNS Ghazi submarine during the Indo-Pak war in 1971. In Ghazi, Rana will be seen as a naval officer who heads a team that spends 18 days in the Indian submarine S21.
A major portion of the film’s shoot will take place inside the submarine. Currently, the pre-production work is underway and the unit will start shooting very soon.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur