Ace writer Kona Venkat is all set to don a new avatar and we had recently reported that he’s turning director this year. His first film titled ‘Ram & Juliet’ is going to be made available for viewing later this summer and the writer turned director has slowly begun promoting the film.
The latest news is that Samantha is going to unveil the first look of ‘Ram & Juliet’ on February 14. “I couldn’t think of a better person to launch this romantic drama “Ram & Juliet” other than the gorgeous @Samanthaprabhu2 thanks a lot again,” Kona Venkat posted on Twitter. The film is a romantic and musical entertainer which has been entirely shot in New York.
Akshay Reddy, Aurore Fagnen, Anokh Ettaboina, Nitin Murtyraju have played the lead roles. Praveen Lakkaraju and Sunny have scored the music. Vamsi Madiraju and Ram Goli have produced the film.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next