It is well-known that star actress Samantha is Telangana state’s brand ambassador for handlooms. The state’s Minister for Industries & IT KTR is determined to revive the dying art of weaving and rescue the handloom weavers.
In a bid to bring more awareness, the government and Samantha have joined hands for a grand event titled WOVEN – A Walk To Fashion on August 7 on the occasion of National Handloom Day. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates on this event.
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) July 21, 2017
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?