It is well-known that star actress Samantha is Telangana state’s brand ambassador for handlooms. The state’s Minister for Industries & IT KTR is determined to revive the dying art of weaving and rescue the handloom weavers.
In a bid to bring more awareness, the government and Samantha have joined hands for a grand event titled WOVEN – A Walk To Fashion on August 7 on the occasion of National Handloom Day. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates on this event.
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) July 21, 2017
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy