Samantha, one of the most popular actresses in South India, is now, also a businesswoman. She has announced that she has formed a company named SVSPartners LLP, along with her partners Vamshi, Shriram and Meghna Vinod.
Co-incidentally, few days ago, the TRS government announced that Samantha is going to be the brand ambassador for handloom in Telangana and the actress is keen on reviving the handloom industry. On August 7, Samantha is going to take part in #Woven2017, an initiative to highlight the necessity of reviving handloom and making it more fashionable.
Now that Samantha has announced the formation of a new company, buzz is that it could be linked to handlooms too. All in all, Samantha is determined to give her best to the new company and she also confessed that she’s going to pursue all her dreams.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas