Samantha, one of the most popular actresses in South India, is now, also a businesswoman. She has announced that she has formed a company named SVSPartners LLP, along with her partners Vamshi, Shriram and Meghna Vinod.
Co-incidentally, few days ago, the TRS government announced that Samantha is going to be the brand ambassador for handloom in Telangana and the actress is keen on reviving the handloom industry. On August 7, Samantha is going to take part in #Woven2017, an initiative to highlight the necessity of reviving handloom and making it more fashionable.
Now that Samantha has announced the formation of a new company, buzz is that it could be linked to handlooms too. All in all, Samantha is determined to give her best to the new company and she also confessed that she’s going to pursue all her dreams.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical