Star heroine Samantha, who is making her digital debut with The Family Man’s season 2, has reportedly turned down a Bollywood offer. Apparently, Samantha was approached to reprise her role from her 2018 acclaimed suspense thriller, U-Turn, in the film’s Hindi remake.
However, Samantha felt that repeating her own act would not be an exciting idea and politely declined the offer. It was then that the makers held talks with popular actress Taapsee to step into Samantha’s shoes. Taapsee is said to have accepted the offer. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Skylab OTT streaming platform locked
- Mahesh Babu says Sithara doesn’t like these scenes
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Two special chief guests for Akhanda success event?
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated