Released in 2019, acclaimed Kollywood filmmaker Thiagarajan Kumararaja’s dark comedy thriller, Super Deluxe, went on to win critical acclaim and commercial success. The film featured popular Kollywood hero Vijay Sethupathi, Samantha, Mollywood star Fahadh Faasil Ramya Krishna and several others in key roles.
Now, 2 years after its release, Super Deluxe is all set to get dubbed and released in Telugu. P. Madhubabu of Siddheshwara Vaishnavi Films banner has acquired the film’s Telugu theatrical rights for a decent price. Super Deluxe will be hitting screens in April. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience