Of late, star heroine Samantha is reinventing herself with each film. The grand success of Sam’s recent film, Oh! Baby, has been a revelation, as the film proved her acting prowess and stardom at the box-office.
Naturally, all eyes are on Samantha after Oh! Baby’s success. While her fans are eagerly waiting for her next film, Sam only has 96’s Telugu remake in her kitty at the moment. As per the latest buzz, Samantha is keen on exploring her potential through a few more female-centric films in near future.
Apparently, Sam has heard a few scripts in Tamil and Telugu but she has not given her nod yet. There were also talks about collaborating with Oh! Baby’s director Nandini Reddy for another heroine-oriented film, but there has been no official confirmation. Well, fans may have to wait for a few more weeks to hear about Sam’s next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time