The much-awaited teaser introducing Samantha’s village belle character from Rangasthalam is out finally. Sam’s Rama Lakshmi look, blended with innocence and poise, is winning everyone’s hearts. Yet another highlight of the teaser is Ram Charan’s voice-over as Chitti Babu, narrating his love for Rama Lakshmi.
Rangasthalam is a period village drama and it is being directed by Sukumar. With two back-to-back impressive teasers, expectations on the film are shooting up. Meanwhile, the film’s shooting formalities are nearing completion.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling Rangasthalam and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is slated for March 30th release. Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya play important roles in this highly-anticipated movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri busy scripting for his next in this location
- Ram Setu’s teaser looks quite intriguing
- Hardik Pandya parties with Ram Charan
- Swathimuthyam’s trailer promises a perfect rom-com entertainer
- Regular shoot of Dulquer Salmaan’s dream project commences today
- Allu Sirish-Anu Immanuel’s movie gets a new title