The much-awaited teaser introducing Samantha’s village belle character from Rangasthalam is out finally. Sam’s Rama Lakshmi look, blended with innocence and poise, is winning everyone’s hearts. Yet another highlight of the teaser is Ram Charan’s voice-over as Chitti Babu, narrating his love for Rama Lakshmi.
Rangasthalam is a period village drama and it is being directed by Sukumar. With two back-to-back impressive teasers, expectations on the film are shooting up. Meanwhile, the film’s shooting formalities are nearing completion.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling Rangasthalam and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is slated for March 30th release. Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya play important roles in this highly-anticipated movie.
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies