It is already reported that star heroine, Samantha will be dubbing for her part for the first time ever in Mahanathi. Directed by Nag Ashwin, the film is a biopic on legendary Telugu heroine Savitri.
Young starlet Keerthi Suresh is reprising the iconic Savitri in the movie. Now, the latest update is that Samantha has completed dubbing work for her part. Sam on her official Twitter handle wrote ” Me and my cream bun 😁💪 Dubbing done!!! #Mahanati 💃💃💃💃 #MahanationMay9th “.
Swapna and Priyanka Dutt are producing Mahanati under Swapna Cinema and Vyjayanthi Movies is presenting the movie. The film also stars Naga Chaitanya as ANR, Dulquer Salmaan as Gemini Ganesan, Prakash Raj as Chakrapani. Mickey J Meyer scores the music.
- Non-stop rumors on Allu Arjun’s ICON story
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway