It’s been a pretty long journey for Samantha on the sets of eagerly awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam. Sam romances Ram Charan in the movie, and this is the first time that they both are sharing screen space with each other.
Finally, Samantha’s Rangasthalam journey has come to an end. The actress took to Twitter and said that Rangasthalam has been a special journey with the most special team. “Can’t wait for the Big Bang,” Sam concluded the tweet. In the movie, Sam will be seen in a village belle avatar.
Rangasthalam, directed by Sukumar and produced by Mythri Movie Makers, has its music composed by Devi Sri Prasad. The film releases on March 30.
And it’s a wrap!! #Rangasthalam Been a special journey with the most special team ,they shine from within just as much as their Star tags #RamCharan @aryasukku @MythriOfficial . Can’t wait for the Big Bang💥
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) February 3, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Saaho gets bigger release than Baahubali in TN!