It’s been a hectic month for Samantha. Soon after she completed shooting for her upcoming Tamil film Seema Raja, the actress has also wrapped up filming her part in Nag Ashwin’s Mahanati. The film, which tells the story of Savitri, has Samantha playing the role of a journalist.
Calling it a historic film, Samantha tweeted, “And it’s a wrap on #Mahanati 💃💃 Wrapped up 3 films this month 💪 Been an absolute honour to be part of such history @VyjayanthiFilms @nagashwin7 Thankyou for a wonderful experience!! #MahanatiOnMay9th.” Vijay Deverakonda is paired opposite Samantha in this biopic and it has Keerthy Suresh playing the lead role as Mahanti Savitri.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Samantha in Rangasthalam which is gearing up for release on March 30. Directed by Sukumar, the film is set in 1980s and it has Ram Charan, Samantha, Aadhi, and Jagapathi Babu playing lead roles.
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?