Samantha has finally wrapped up shooting the talkie part of Gautham Menon’s upcoming film Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu. Although the film’s shooting was supposed to be wrapped up a long time ago, it was delayed by few weeks due to Samantha’s illness. Later, both its lead actors Nani and Samantha had to shoot for other films as well which forced Gautham Menon to utilize their dates to the fullest. Finally, Samantha managed to wrap up the talkie part of both Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu and its Tamil version Neethane En Ponvasantham. Jiiva is playing the lead role in the Tamil version. Ilayaraja has composed the music and all the songs have become a big hit. This romantic entertainer showcases the coming of age of its principal characters and how their romance blooms as they grow up. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another music composer comes up with a song on Coronavirus
- Corona is ‘purely secular’, says young actress in a viral tweet
- Chiranjeevi is using lockdown for an ambitious project
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan