2018 has been extremely busy year for Samantha and she is on a high, thanks to back to back hits in Telugu and Tamil. While Rangasthalam went on to become one of the biggest hits ever in Telugu, Samantha also scored big hits and rave reviews with Abhimanyudu and Mahanti.
The latest news is that the actress has wrapped up shooting for U Turn and she will start dubbing for her role from next week onwards. Directed by Pawan Kumar, the film is a remake of an acclaimed Kannada film of the same name. Samantha will be seen as a journalist who tries to unravel the mystery behind a string of deaths that occur under unusual circumstances. The film also has Aadhi Pinisetty and Rahul Ravindran in crucial roles.
The film is expected to hit the screens in couple of months. Apart from U Turn, Samantha will also be seen in couple of Tamil films including Seema Raja and Super Deluxe. In Telugu, she will soon join the sets of Shiva Nirvana’s next where she is paired opposite Naga Chaitanya.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake