With the reports coming in that the much-awaited engagement ceremony of Tollywood’s young couple, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, will be taking place on January 29th, the bride-to-be has just tweeted a beautiful memoir featuring her and Chay.
The Instagram video that Samantha shared shows a couple of artistes embroidering what vaguely seems like her engagement saree. The design glimpses of Sam-Chay’s first film together, Ye Maya Chesave, along with Chay’s most popular pose from his recent hit, Premam.
From the pages of my story .. to you with love ❤️ https://t.co/7jH8Du7KGU
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) January 26, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- A bio-secure bubble at Rana-Miheeka’s wedding
- Harish Shankar again chooses this powerful backdrop for Pawan’s film
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?