With the reports coming in that the much-awaited engagement ceremony of Tollywood’s young couple, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, will be taking place on January 29th, the bride-to-be has just tweeted a beautiful memoir featuring her and Chay.
The Instagram video that Samantha shared shows a couple of artistes embroidering what vaguely seems like her engagement saree. The design glimpses of Sam-Chay’s first film together, Ye Maya Chesave, along with Chay’s most popular pose from his recent hit, Premam.
From the pages of my story .. to you with love ❤️ https://t.co/7jH8Du7KGU
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) January 26, 2017
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership