Samantha’s dream to make her Bollywood debut will take a little longer to come true. Buzz in Kollywood is that Gautham Menon, who was supposed to make Neethane En Ponvasantham, in three languages has altered his plans. Now, the film is being made only in Tamil and Telugu (as Yeto Vellipoyyindhi Manasu). Apparently, Gautham Menon is keen on watching how the audience in south react to his film before releasing the film in Hindi. Earlier this year, his Hindi film Ekk Deewana Tha tanked at box-office and it was panned by critics as well. Perhaps, that’s one reason why Gautham Menon is trying to a cautious approach. Although, Samantha made a cameo in Ekk Deewana Tha, the Hindi version of Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu, titled as Assi Nabbey Poore Sau, was supposed to be her real Bollywood debut. For now, the film’s shooting is going at a brisk pace in Chennai. M S Prabhu is the cinematographer and Ilayaraja is composing the music. The film is expected to release later this summer.
- Kiara Advani reveals interesting details about her personal life
- Kannada superstar to play a parallel lead in Dabangg 3
- Samantha’s next clears censor
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks