It’s a well known fact that Samantha has started a charity organisation named, Pratyusha, which works towards the well-being of children and women. In the past, she had come forward to donate money to the under privileged through her organisation and now, she is taking it forward in a big way.
The actress announced a tie-up between Pratyusha and Livlife hospitals to organize medical camps for the next one year. “Very happy to announce @PratyushaOrg association with Livlife hospitals in providing regular health checkups for children from orphanages around Andhra Pradesh. This will be a year long project,” she posted on Twitter. The medical check up includes dermatology, dental, nutrition, blood profile, fitness and other necessary checks with a health kit to each child. Samantha’s team will be closely working with doctors from Livlife hospital for this initiative.
Meanwhile, the actress is busy juggling between the sets of NTR’s Rabhasa, Suriya’s Anjaan, Vijay’s Kathithi and the untitled V V Vinayak’s film.
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love
- Malayalam star’s mega budget film on Lord Ayyappa to release in Telugu