It’s a well known fact that Samantha has started a charity organisation named, Pratyusha, which works towards the well-being of children and women. In the past, she had come forward to donate money to the under privileged through her organisation and now, she is taking it forward in a big way.
The actress announced a tie-up between Pratyusha and Livlife hospitals to organize medical camps for the next one year. “Very happy to announce @PratyushaOrg association with Livlife hospitals in providing regular health checkups for children from orphanages around Andhra Pradesh. This will be a year long project,” she posted on Twitter. The medical check up includes dermatology, dental, nutrition, blood profile, fitness and other necessary checks with a health kit to each child. Samantha’s team will be closely working with doctors from Livlife hospital for this initiative.
Meanwhile, the actress is busy juggling between the sets of NTR’s Rabhasa, Suriya’s Anjaan, Vijay’s Kathithi and the untitled V V Vinayak’s film.
Articles that might interest you
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next