Samantha is one of the leading actresses down south with millions of fans in both Tamil and Telugu states. In her latest interview, Sam revealed that she has attained everything in life without much sweat.
Samantha explained that as a child, she always wanted to see herself as a new person everyday. It was after turning heroine that Sam’s childhood dream came true as she is now leading a life where she is a different person each day, Sam said referring to the variety of characters that she plays.
Samantha also said that she cannot take her stardom or experience for granted as her responsibilities have increased now and that she must only sign films with a strong content.
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York